dinsdag 27 mei 2014

New in: lace tops

Today when I cycled home from work the weather was very bad. It was raining cats and dogs, so all my clothes were soaking wet and I was in a bad mood. This changed as soon as I opened the door, because there was a package waiting for me. Less than two weeks ago I ordered two lace tops on Ebay.
The seller was living in China and after my purchase I received an email that I would receive my package within 25 till 45 working days! Okay, the summer would almost been over by that time, so I kind of forgot about these tops.
You can imagine that I was very surprised when I found my package in my mailbox this afternoon. I immediately tried them on and they look amazing combined with high waist jeans or shorts. I would also like to wear them over my bikini after a beach day, especially the white one will look even better with a good tan! I couldn't wait to show them to you so I made two quick photo's with my iPhone.
Let me know what you think of the tops.




Lace tops: Ebay

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten